itchy adj : unable to relax or be still; "a constant fretful stamping of hooves"; "itchy for excitement"; "a restless child" [syn: fidgety, fretful, restless]
- Rhymes: -ɪtʃi
- The Australian Concise Oxford Dictionary
- Itchy refers to an itching sensation.
- Itchy means restless or nervous.
- Itchy is a fictional animated mouse in The Itchy & Scratchy Show, the show-within-a-show on The Simpsons
- Itchy is the nickname of Chewbacca's father, Attichitcuk, on the 1978 TV film, The Star Wars Holiday Special.
- Itchy was a villain in the Dick Tracy comic strip. In the film version, he was portrayed by Ed O'Ross.
acquisitive, agape, agog, all agog, allergic, anaphylactic, burning with curiosity, consumed with curiosity, curious, delicate, desirous, empathetic, empathic, ghoulish, goosy, gossipy, grabby, grasping, greedy, hyperesthetic, hyperpathic, hypersensitive, inquiring, inquisitive, interested, irritable, itching, morbid, morbidly curious, nervous, open-eyed, openmouthed, overcurious, overrefined, oversensible, oversensitive, overtender, passible, prehensile, prickly, prurient, quizzical, refined, responsive, scopophiliac, sensitive, skittish, supercurious, supersensitive, sympathetic, tactful, tender, tetchy, thin-skinned, ticklish, touchy, voyeuristic